Assistant Technical Design Manager
Triumph is one of the world’s largest intimate apparel companies. It enjoys a presence in over 120 countries with the core brands Triumph® and sloggi®. Globally, the company serves 40,000 wholesale customers and sells its products in 3,600 controlled points of sale as well as via several own online shops. The Triumph Group employs close to 25,000 people and achieves revenues of Swiss Francs 1.58 billion (2016). It is a member of the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI).
Corsina is the subsidiary of Triumph Group.
-Create concept/ prototype samples through interpretation of customer inputs.
- Follow up process from design concept to complete technical pattern finalization.
Areas of responsibility
Following up styles development and fitting process to critical deadlines, ensuring graded sizes are in
Logical grading. Solve fitting and workmanship problems. Interact with sewing room and relevant
departments. Prepare documents and patterns for sewing, costing and production.
Develop product based on input and in accordance to deadline
Style development (from first prototype to production pattern) and fitting process according to workflow
Interact with sewing room
- Liaise with Molding department and Sewing Technic department
- Initiate testing of new materials
- Attend production centre meetings/ conference call for bulk styling following up
Customer interaction: fittings with MAST Technical Design Team.
Meet with customer for fitting, development and technical problem solving
Keep Technical Design Manager informed of all TD style developments, daily interaction and alert of any issues on a timely basis
- Bachelor Degree Holder
- Good knowledge in bra pattern cutting and fitting and a good technical aspect of garment production
- Language Skills : Good level of spoken & written English
- IT proficiency : Good PC knowledge , Pattern making software
- Team player with good communication skillsMobility : ability to travel overseas if required.