Assistant Trims Manager
Country : Area Hong Kong
Town : 香港
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Build collaborative working culture with brands and sourcing team.
- Perform as a problem shooter for the team and develop strong business partnership with relevant stakeholders for all sourcing strategies/ projectsDriving Execution
- As a core member to develop trims sourcing strategy.
- Promote best practice on costing analysis to the brands
- Be creative to provide trendy or innovative design as well as market insight to product developers or designers.
- Regular meeting with the brands and sourcing team to communicate and align the sourcing initiative
- Manage development calendar and tools, and ensure task duties completion as per deadlines.
- Supervise the team and guide them to troubleshoot and anticipate development and testing issues quickly
- Ensure KPI updates
- Capacity planning analysis and review with key trims suppliers
- Maintenance of the supplier base and strategy/foundational lists
- Support department initiatives and ad hoc projects
- Carry out effective benchmarking exercise in different key trims categories
- Proactively manage the competitive pricing through face-to-face negotiation with suppliers to achieve the best company interest.
- Initiate face-to-face negotiation with incumbents and original suppliers to achieve cost saving
Leadership and team development
- Responsible for the motivation and development of subordinates to optimize their performance and their personal and professional growth.
- Demonstrate the leadership skill to build up the team dynamics, provide coaching to subordinates, giving and receiving feedback through effective communication.