Asst Customer Service Manager
Country : Area Hong Kong
Town : Hong Kong
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
* Provide leadership to HKTW Marketplace Operation (MPO) In-season team and be the voice bridge to leadership team. Drive improvement in the acquisition and development of talent. Provide development opportunities such as job rotation, coaching and trainings to team members.
* Responsible for In-season order book health and provide order management service in alignment with sales strategy. Drive and provide visibility/insight on order book productivity and governance. Manage and execute orders & returns against sales/account plan in partnership with cross functional teams.
* Ensure adherence to policies and standard process that drive efficiencies. Keep close communications with sales and cross-functional teams to clearly understand business needs and provide functional supports. Proactively take actions and provide solutions for business growth
* Engage and work with cross functional team to achieve business results, especially make sure shipment meets target. Collaboratively plan, communicate and deliver seasonal order / product flow in collaboration with sales, logistics, BP, and finance team.
* Provide expertise to partners focused on operational excellence and processes. Mutually develop initiatives and resolve issues that enhance profitability and growth. Understand and relate to customers and their needs by building a healthy relationship. Focus on elevating, maintaining and improving service levels.
* Define improvement initiatives and projects to support sales and operations. Own, drive and execute specific operations initiatives/projects. Monitor productivity of In-season team and develop strategies and drive changes for continuous improvement of customer experience and enhancement of service productivity.
* Identify customer needs, determine customer service enhancement priorities, propose to adapt service delivery system and policies, setup customer service standards (KPI), and establish customer feedback and complain procedures.
* Short-term stretch role: HKTW SEC lead on in-season related topics
* Bachelor Degree with at least 5 years solid experience in Customer Services / Order Management
* Good command in spoken / written English and Chinese
* Good interpersonal and communications skills in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
* Experience in the footwear and apparel industries is a plus
* Strong PC skills, experience in SAP system and familiar with MS Excel
* Fast and accurate typing
* Able to work in team based environment, demonstrated multi-tasking abilities
* Immediate availability is preferable