Brand Merchandising Manager
Country : Area Hong Kong
Region : Kowloon
Town : KOWLOON BAY
Category : Merchandising
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Triumph is one of the world’s largest intimate apparel companies. It enjoys a presence in over 120 countries with the core brands Triumph® and sloggi®. Globally, the company serves 40,000 wholesale customers and sells its products in 4,050 controlled points of sale as well as via several own online shops. The Triumph Group is a member of the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI).
Learn more about Triumph on:
Learn more about Triumph on:
- Implement and drive the Triumph Asia Strategic Product Planning and Process which continuously provide opportunities and sources of growth , and deliver against the Corporate and Business Unit KPI’s and Targets: deliver seasonal and annual business target set and agreed with the SBMM within the responsible areas
- Understand the dynamics of financial management, KPIs settings and building profit and revenue, plus understand technicalities and specifics to products and Segments, or Sub-Brands (i.e. ownership and expertise)
- Continuously implement and drive the brand positioning and values across the business and within the organization
- Deliver a best-in-class Brand Merchandising performance which effectively stimulates the wider organization to follow a Brand Led Culture, aligning all Areas of the Triumph Value Chain. Build and ensure solid collaborative team work across various levels of management and organization.
- Ensure one Global Brand proposition across Asia executed across product, innovation concepts and pricing strategies but also in the business unit’s culture.
- Deliver the Segment Architecture: Category Range, Assortment Plans and Merchandising Flow, strongly influencing the related Financial Planning through KPIs: set the targets and ensure the outcomes (i.e. Volumes, Revenues, Average Selling Price, Gross Margin, etc.)
- Deliver the price and distribution strategies in line with the target set by the Head of Brand Management.
- Drive a strong focus on building equity for the brand and maintaining brand sensibility. Execute and deliver input to the marketing communication plan under the supervision of Senior Management.
- Implement and drive the operating system framework in the Brand Merchandising function: merchandise and assortment planning, range planning, consumer insights, commercial feedbacks, Sku management and Net Sales Value planning/forecasting.
- Partner and collaborate with Key Functions - Design, Product Development, Supply Chain and Brand Marketing – to consistently deliver against the Service Leader Corporate proposition: efficient processes, reduced time to market and unparalleled shopping experience across an Omni channel approach.
- Deliver clear product & innovation concepts, which provide incremental growth opportunities and consistently set the benchmark for the industry.
- Utilize exceptional understanding of the female clothing to provide insights for consumer and market places and deliver competitive advantages for brand Triumph.
- Deliver and foster a collaborative, inspiring and energetic work style that promotes initiative and entrepreneurial thinking in line with the corporate shared values of honesty and trus
- 3-5 years’ experience in Brand Merchandising, or similar functions (i.e. Product manager, Retail or Wholesale Merchandiser/Buyer)
- Strategic thinking potential and commercial mindset
- Strong consumer and competitor understanding
- Team management experience is a plus
- Educated to degree level +
- Experience in a Regional role is necessary – Global experience is a plus
- High drive + result orientated (i.e. strong financial acumen and focus upon KPI setting)
- Experience in female / beauty / apparel business is a bonus (i.e. Clothing, Fashion and Apparel companies with international breadth). Having an experience in Lingerie is not required)
- Strong drive, judgment and creative insights
- Proactive, practical and hands-on approach
- Drive energy and commitment
- Able to be mobile
- Talent to inspire via strong presentation & communication, and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- IT proficiency: MS office, Excel, Power Point, SAP basic knowledge
- English essential / other language +