Country : Area Hong Kong
Town : 香港
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The Business Analyst provides key support to the VFA Quality Management team facilitating investigation, analysis, review and documentation of all quality related KPIs and metrics. Responsible for driving the analytics program to ensure understanding and insights are incorporated upstream in the product pipeline. Required to proactively foster relationships with Regional Quality teams and business partners on analytics and process improvements. Should be passionate about exploring new ways of delivering data to business partners and is enthusiastic to learn new technologies required to deliver on innovative analytical solutions.
Key Area of Responsibility:
- Performing exploratory analysis by supporting cross functional projects to conduct exploration of product and customer acceptance to drive actionable learnings on product execution and communications;
- Schedule, execute and share regular analytics and quality reporting / customer quality attributes;
- Perform analysis and support execution of strategic initiatives along with processes, tools and systems needed to support them;
- Identifying process improvement opportunities and new ways of delivering data to business partners like Business Intelligence and/or other tools;
- Streamline report production process and identify efficient ways of working by moving away from legacy tools;
- Proactively foster internal and external relationships to partner on analytics and processes;
- Develop knowledge of tools and systems that impact supply chain;
- Prepare presentation documents and assist in presenting findings to all levels of management.Strategic Role Relationship Building
- Openly seeks out individuals at the Brand level and VFA to share relevant information that benefits the customer, business and VF associates.
- Debates and provides authentic dialogue with stakeholders to achieve the shared goal.
- Establish personal credibility and strong working relationship across VF.
- Proven ability to influence and make decisions cross-functionally in a matrix environment where speed and cultural sensitivity is crucial.Leadership
- Actively listens to others and exchanges ideas
- Applies facts and adapts own communication style and language based on the audience and situation.