Business Intelligence Solutions Manager, Asia Pacific
Country : Area Hong Kong
Region : Kowloon
Town : Hong Kong
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
As a part of Business Intelligence & Analytics Regional team reporting to the Head of Enterprise Data Analytics in Asia Pacific, you will be leading and managing external vendors and internal resources to the end to end project delivery lifecycle for various BI&A initiatives Globally / within the Region that stretches across multiple functional areas.
What You Will Achieve
As part of our dynamic team, you will:
- Provide insight to solution strategy and road mapping, solution and vendor selection, implementation, maintenance and support;
- Work closely with the BI technical/development team, to understand and provide business intelligence solutions to business partners;
- provide architectural vision and design that underlies BI solutions development and continuous improvements, be responsible for harmonizing, rationalizing, and standardizing BI solutions / application portfolio for a relevant business process;
- Strengthen working relationship with external vendors to secure goods / services at agreed costs and timelines;
- Work closely with the Global BI&A architect to ensure appropriate BI standards, guidelines and architecture are met.
What You Will Need
- Agile and strategic thinker who is innovative and customer-oriented
- Ability to lead regional / global projects with experience working in matrix organization and offshore development teams
- Expertise in BI Tools e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx, DataRobot and familiar in program language e.g. R, Python
Why Join Us We provide market-competitive packages and trainings to our staff to ensure they are well-rewarded with room to excel in their career:
- Opportunities to learn and lead: we provide on-the-job trainings to ensure employees are equipped with the most up-to-date skillsets and knowledge
- Career Development: we work with you to advance your career through short-term assignments, relocations and new experiences.
- Work-life balance as a priority: we offer benefits and implement policies to help employees balance their personal and professional priorities, including flexible working hours, enhanced parental leave, pension and product discounts.
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-CN-HK-Yau Tsim Mong
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 207929