Business Planning And Analysis Director, Asia Pacific
Country : Area Hong Kong
Region : Kowloon
Town : Hong Kong
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Within our Regional Finance team, this role will partner with the Regional Brand Vice President / General Managers to achieve key financial goals in driving annual budgets, consolidating market performance, escalating challenges from Brands and markets, and representing APAC in discussions with Global. You will be leading a Business Planning team in ensuring the team delivers quality results.
What You Will Achieve
- Support the execution of business planning and analysis to Regional Brand VPs / General Managers through review of business performance to deliver regional goals.
- Consolidate the Region's performance, ensuring compliance with financial policies and alignment with Regional/Global standards, and provide strategic analysis and recommendations to the Regional management team
- Collaborate with regional brands, Supply Chain, and affiliates in validating sales assumptions, forecast reconciliations, and risks and opportunities.
- Work closely with Global teams as well as Affiliates to deliver regional guidelines & instructions
- Drive key strategic priorities and participate on special projects
- Supervise and train Business Managers to ensure standardization and consistency of support to Brand VP/GMs
What You Will Need
- Experience managing a successful FP&A team
- Regional experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Collaborative, result-focused, and agile
Why Join Us
We provide market-competitive packages and trainings to our staff to ensure they are well-rewarded with room to excel in their career:
- Opportunities to learn and lead: we provide on-the-job trainings to ensure employees are equipped with the most up-to-date skillsets and knowledge
- - Work-life balance as a priority: we offer benefits and implement policies to help employees balance their personal and professional priorities, including flexible working hours, enhanced parental leave, pension and product discounts.
Who We Are
We are the global leader in prestige beauty -delighting consumers with transformative products and experiences, inspiring them to express their individual beauty through our high-touch offerings. We are a brand-led business and the only company focused solely on prestige makeup, skin care, fragrance and hair care with a diverse portfolio of 25+ brands sold in approximately 150 countries and territories. Infused throughout our organization is a passion for creativity and innovation - a desire to push the boundaries and invent the unexpected - as we continue the bold work of our founder Estée Lauder.
We are a values-driven organization. Our actions are rooted in the Lauder Family values of respect for the individual, uncompromising ethics and integrity, generosity of spirit and fearless persistence. Building on these core values we also abide by the following principles:
- Unwavering commitment to quality and excellence.
- Infusing creativity and innovation throughout all aspects of the business.
- Nurturing and developing world-class talent.
- Cultivating an inclusive and diverse workplace.
- Acting responsibly and caring for the communities we serve.