Cad Technical Manager - Apparel
CAD Technical Manager - Apparel
My client is a large international buying office, they are focus on lifestyle sportswear fashion. They are looking for a Technical Manager manage a team on 3D, CAD and Patternmaking
* Manage a team of technicians and monitor their performance.
* Work closely with Design team, PD Team, Production team and vendors on fitting & construction issues.
* Handle all apparel technical problems about 3D fitting, CAD and Patternmaking.
* Develop new 3D fitting process and systems which suitable for different products.
* Pre-screen all development samples (from concept to red seals) are meet the company standards.
* Ensure product quality meet the fitting technical requirements.
* Ensure the company technical processes, polices and quality standards are passed to suppliers.
* Measure and manage the supplier KPI;s to drive continuous improvement.
* Create measurement charts, assess and update technical packages during the whole product development stages.
* Provide technical advice to internal team on product quality, sample execution and fit related issues.
* Communicate with vendors to provide technical support with all technical issues.
* Diploma or above in Clothing or Textile related disciplines
* Minimum 10 years of practical garment technical and quality experience
* Strong experience in CAD, e-patternmaking and 3D fitting.
* Experience in working with EU buying office
* Extensive experience in multiple product categories (general apparel)
* Well versed in garment sewing construction
* Pattern making, grading and fit adjustment knowledge
* Detailed oriented and adapted to fast-paced environment
* Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin