Country : Hong Kong
Town : 香港
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Continuously refine the program and analyze existing data to support the broader Product Stewardship team to make progressive updates to VF's RSL and testing program.
- Identify and strengthen the connection points between the Chem-IQSM program, RSL, product testing, and environmental sustainability workstreams to build a comprehensive 'chemical management' narrative, in collaboration with relevant stakeholders. Communicate this comprehensive narrative internally and externally as necessary.
- Implement and maintain the program across all sourcing locations globally; these include all in-scope Tier-1 and Tier-2 facilities, by partnering with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage 3rd party service providers to build capacity and maintain technical capability. Manage and monitor the performance of the service provider.
- Facilitate the chemical shipment process with logistics companies to help suppliers ship chemical samples to labs.
- Drive discussions and communications on Chem-IQSM, attend industry conferences AFIRM/ GAFTI/ and AAFA to promote Chem-IQSM as a valuable industry wide chemical screening tool.
- Build corrective action plans to facilitate the phase-out of unwanted chemistry and work on continuous improvement plans enabling replacement with preferred chemistry.
- Provide guidance to Sustainable Operation (SO) teams for onsite Chem-IQSM support, execution of corrective action and continuous improvement plans, and verification.
- Enhance existing product safety standards and processes using Chem-IQSM data in partnership with the broader Product Stewardship team.
- Conduct data analysis and development of key performance indicators (KPI).
- Maintain regular Chem-IQSM updates with relevant internal stakeholders (Sourcing / Brands / Sustainability & Compliance Teams) on results and KPI performance, use these to further enhance Chem-IQSM roll-out and implementation.
- In collaboration with colleagues, take a proactive role in raising awareness and knowledge of the overall VF chemical management program to internal and external stakeholders via trainings and regular engagement, in a way the audience can understand and practically apply.