Country : Area Hong Kong
Region : Kowloon
Town : KOWLOON BAY
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : Less than 2 years
My client is a US sporting brand who is looking for a Colorist based in the sourcing office in HK.
* Responsible for color visual evaluation and bulk approval
* Set up and maintain the company color system/process (i.e. digital colour management)
* Manage the color room daily operation and color standards library
* Supporting the HQ and vendors in the regions of color evaluation (risk assessment of material/color combinations)
* Involve and work closely with Merchants, Design, Vendors and Mills to maintain and expedite the process for correct color execution.
* Graduated from Clothing & Textile or related disciplines
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in Textile color testing & Color management experience or similar laboratory industry experience.
* Good knowledge of Color Physics, Textile Construction, Fabric Properties, Fiber and Yarn, Dyeing and Finishing Process.
* Excellent attention to details, organized and structured with willingness to work on own initiative.
Interested parties pls send your CV to Angela Tsui email@example.com for more details.
For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com