Colorist - Apparel
My client is a well-known international buying office focus on sportswear, they are looking for a Colorist who works independently under their material team.
* Work with HQ color team to ensure lab dup process and calendar remains on time.
* Set up and maintain the company color system/process (i.e. digital colour management)
* Manage the Color room daily operation and color standards library
* Supporting the HQ and vendors in the regions of color evaluation (risk assessment of material/color combinations)
* Responsible for color visual evaluation/lab dip review and bulk approval
* Involve and work closely with Merchants, Design, Vendors and Mills to maintain and expedite the process for correct color execution.
* Graduated from Material/ Chemical or Textile Technology Degree or similar qualification.
* At least 3-5 years' experience in Textile color testing & Color management experience or similar laboratory industry experience.
* Mill manufacturing and fabric technology background is a plus.
* Superior color vision (Scoring 8 or below as indicated by the Munsell Hue 100)
* Good knowledge of Color Physics, Textile Construction, Fabric Properties, Fiber and Yarn, Dyeing and Finishing Process.
* Excellent attention to details, organized and structured with willingness to work on won initiative.
* Able to communicate in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is essential. Additional languages would be an asset.
* 5 days work
* 17 AL
* work-life balance
* good career path