Compliance Program Director, Asia Pacific
Country : Area Hong Kong
Region : Kowloon
Town : Hong Kong
Category : Consulting - Audit
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Procure and implement governance, risk and compliance platform that support compliance controls;
- Develop and drive annual compliance training and communication plans;
- Serve as the main business liaison and escalation point for the region for all Anti-bribery/Anti-Corruption and Trade Compliance matters.
- Degree holder with at least five (5) years related experience; preferably with good project management experience;
- Strong commitment to integrity, ethical business conduct and compliance;
- Ability to handle confidential matters in a highly discrete and sensitive manner; able to deal with ambiguity and uncertainties;
- Culturally sensitive team player with excellent business savviness;
- Other preferred skills: SumTotal LMS, Articulate Software, CCEP or equivalent compliance certifications, knowledge in GRC systems.
Why Join Us
We provide market-competitive packages and trainings to our staff to ensure they are well-rewarded with room to excel in their career:
- Opportunities to learn and lead: we provide on-the-job trainings to ensure employees are equipped with the most up-to-date skillsets and knowledge
- Career Development: we work with you to advance your career through short-term assignments, relocations and new experiences.
- Work-life balance as a priority: we offer benefits and implement policies to help employees balance their personal and professional priorities, including flexible working hours, enhanced parental leave, pension and product discounts.
Who We Are
We are the global leader in prestige beauty -delighting consumers with transformative products and experiences, inspiring them to express their individual beauty through our high-touch offerings. We are a brand-led business and the only company focused solely on prestige makeup, skin care, fragrance and hair care with a diverse portfolio of 25+ brands sold in approximately 150 countries and territories. Infused throughout our organization is a passion for creativity and innovation - a desire to push the boundaries and invent the unexpected - as we continue the bold work of our founder Estée Lauder.
We are a values-driven organization. Our actions are rooted in the Lauder Family values of respect for the individual, uncompromising ethics and integrity, generosity of spirit and fearless persistence. Building on these core values we also abide by the following principles:
- Unwavering commitment to quality and excellence.
- Infusing creativity and innovation throughout all aspects of the business.
- Nurturing and developing world-class talent.
- Cultivating an inclusive and diverse workplace.
- Acting responsibly and caring for the communities we serve.