Corporate Account Manager, Travel Retail
Country : Area Hong Kong
Town : Hong Kong
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- To plan and manage sell-in for ELC relating to specific Retailer perassigned brands/locations. Align retail target expectations/salesestimates/budgets in collaboration with brand Area Sales Managers, and brandRegional Marketing Mangers;
- Ensure full awareness of Retailer's market, procedures, competition, and management approach;
- Ensure a clear understanding of Retailer's strategic direction and growth projections and work to ensurea collaborative approach to our strategyto achieve best results for both companies;
- Optimize order fill-rate by pro-actively looking into our daily stockstanding in Lachen. Liaise with ASM, Lachen,and the Retailer operations team to ensure agreed stock/inventory levels are set for each airport and these are always maintained;
- Ensure timely sell-in of all marketing programs according to marketingstrategy and to specific market needs; Key Account/RetailerManagement
- Establish and maintain a collaborative working partnership withexcellent communication and a clear business focus for both parties;
- Have regular visit to retailer stores/offices to meet and assess keybusiness opportunities to maximise sales andprofitability further.
- Manage and develop Key Account Executive/s;
- Ability to beable to effectively communicate with all key stakeholders including brand AreaSales, Managers, Brand Marketing Managers, and the management of assignedretailers'.
- Excellent trackrecord of establishing and maintaining productive B2B relationships. The job holder should be able to demonstrate anexcellent history of strong negotiation skills using effective emotionalintelligence through cultural differences to best manage and provide high touchcustomer service to achieve/exceed objectives. A sound knowledge /experience ofproficient business/commercial/trade marketing/financial acumen and a strongproven analytical/strategic approach are essential.
- Strong leadership through multi-brand and direct/indirect teammanagement.