Corporate Counsel, Apac
Country : Area Hong Kong
Town : Hong Kong
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
High Fashion & Luxury
FMCG & Retail
Finance & E-Commerce
Manufacturing & Sourcing
Our goal is to be the best search firm in the Regions. We have a record of success in recruiting middle to senior management level positions located in Hong Kong, PRC and in Asia. Our edge builds on our expertise to the industries and strong business acumens. We are proud of our high standard of professionalism, continuous delivery of quality services and long term stay-close relationship with the clients.
- Key person for legal and compliance matters
- Legal Support for all Business Units in APAC
- Contracts review and drafting.
- As a legal business partner for APAC and oversee all legal issues and compliance management to support the business in Asia.
- Work as a trusted business partner to give advice in managing legal risk while achieving business goals.
- Draft and review commercial contracts including commercial leasing, distribution, marketing, procurement agreements and so on.
- Ensure compliance programs, trainings are rolled-out in time with quality.
- Identify legal risks and propose appropriate measures.
- Deal with external lawyers across APAC.
- Manage cost and budget. Identify areas to reduce legal cost.
10 years working experience in legal field. Experience in retail industry highly preferred.
Strong in contract drafting and negotiation skills.
Able to work independently and with cross-functional team.
Fluent in Mandarin, English and Cantonese. (Knowing Japanese or Korean is a plus)