Costing Analyst - Apparel (20-30k x 13m + Bonus)
Costing Analyst - Apparel
A leading sports & lifestyle US company is now looking to hire Costing Analyst positions for their apparel team.
* Analyse and validate any gaps on costing data across vendors / regions
* Handle regular costing progress (monthly & seasonally) & performance tracking and reporting
* Provide costing support for costing Projects and Seasonal Supplier Negotiations
* Manages, validates & updates the costing data in PLM Systems
* Provide support on seasonal allocation strategy with merchandising team
* Improve existing costing processes and framework
* Support Materials team's negotiations and reporting
* Good understand on apparel material, labor and production costing
* Good understanding on different countries tax benefits and duty tax costs in the operating regions
* Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain / Business / Finance / Economics
* Experience in apparel sourcing industry is a big plus
* Strong numerical, analytical skills, eye for details to manage data
* Problem-solving skills
* Good English, Chinese and mandarin written and spoken skills.
* Excellent hands-on skills in MS Powerpoint & Excel (pivot table, vlookup, functions etc.) is highly preferred
Interested parties pls send your CV or contact +852 3972 6571 Angela for more details.