Customer Service Supervisor
Country : Area Hong Kong
Region : Kowloon
Town : Kowloon Bay
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Create and develop strategic service capabilities for account teams and customers. Strive for solutions that drive an improved customer experience and mutual profitability.
- Technical solutions that impact order management and execution. In collaboration with relevant parties, define business requirement for IT development.
- Drive Policies & Procedures aligned with Geo Team.
- Create and manage a differentiated service model framework that specifies what services and service level commitments are offered to each customer.
- Reports: Sales order analysis, order cancellation, order reconciliation, miscellaneous work on reports.
- Responsible for EDI Global Account FOOT LOCKER. Besides, need to handling some major reports and should be well communicated with internal and external parties.
- This role is the key person of holding Operation Meeting and responsible on Seasonal Execution Update for HKTW, and miscellaneous work on reports.
- This role also acts as SEC Super Users and be responsible for future team training and go-live related testing.
- Bachelor Degree with at least 5 years solid experience in Customer Services / Order Management
- Good command in spoken / written English and Chinese
- Good interpersonal and communications skills in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Experience in the footwear and apparel industries is a plus
- Strong PC skills, experience in SAP system and familiar with MS Excel
- Fast and accurate typing
- Able to work in team based environment, demonstrated multi-tasking abilities