Developer i - ap Pcc
Country : Area Hong Kong
Town : Hong Kong
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
* The Product Developer coordinates the product creation process from initial concept to commercialization and production for assigned models.
* Leads on time delivery and development according to critical dates, product specification, sustainability, performance, and profitability goals.
* Collaborates with Design, Brand and Category Management as well as Merchandising, and Manufacturing to effectively execute product development goals and deliverables.
* Creates and maintains appropriate documentation for assigned products; ensures all appropriate development documentation is completed, including product specs, costing and prototype notes.
* Tracks and facilitates sampling and prototyping for products; identifies and addresses key issues and challenges in construction/manufacturing and plans accordingly to deliver proven and tested product.
* Monitors and communicates progress and challenges throughout the product testing process to meet product integrity requirements.
* The Product Developer keeps abreast of market trends, team goals, new technology and consumer needs throughout the development process.
* Engages appropriately to ensure projects are completed within corporate guidelines and goals for all facets of product creation.
* Bachelor degree with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
* Passionate about apparel development and manufacturing.
* Knowledge of apparel manufacturing, costing and garment fit.
* Ability to read product specs and understand relationships.
* Demonstrated project management and problem solving skills.
* Team player; able to work in an environment with high inter-dependencies between teams and cross-cultural colleagues.
* Staunch believer in continuous self-improvement, leading with empathy, compassion and team-work.
* Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills with an ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives.
* Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook