Dir of Asia Manufacturing & Operations
Country : Area Hong Kong
Town : HONG KONG
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
In this role, you will be required to:
* Engage with a broad range of global business stakeholders to understand priorities, requirements, and processes to support the manufacturing, supply chain, operations, and planning for digitally enabled connected hardware products.
* Set and lead clear priorities for the team; focusing on what matters while driving cross-functional collaboration globally.
* Champion operational excellence through team goal setting and KPIs tied to Nike Inc. and NSS business and product goals.
* Manage the organizational structure and resourcing of the Asia based team; identify resource opportunities and gaps while balancing long term goals and short-term needs.
* Identify, coach, and develop engaged team members, connecting their contributions to the larger team and business goals.
* Proactively manage the professional development and career plans for those on your team.
* Envision the supply chain of the future for NSS: Identify key partners, form long-term partnerships that drive high levels of quality, delivery and margins while proactively managing risk.
* Manage multiple timelines, priorities, and teams with ease. Simultaneously, demonstrate the ability to quickly flex and pivot due to changing circumstances which present new opportunities for Nike and our business.
* Be an effective communicator who can seamlessly transition between discussing strategic vision with executives to tactical execution with the team.
* Forecast and manage year-over-year Operational Budget, including ROI efficiencies
* Be a strategic contributor to the NSS Leadership Team
* Extensive experience in high-volume Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry - 10 years minimum required, 15+ years preferred
* History of leading and developing cross functional manufacturing and operations organizations in Asia. Passionate about developing and optimizing talent through coaching and mentoring a team.
* Proven experience creating relationships and leading commercial discussions with contract manufacturers and suppliers
* Fluent in English, both spoken and written required
* Mandarin speaker preferred
* Ability to travel in South China 50% of time
* Ability to travel outside South China 10% of time