Director, Distributors, Vans Apac
Country : Area Hong Kong
Town : 香港
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
VF Corporation (NYSE: VFC) outfits consumers around the world with its diverse portfolio of iconic lifestyle brands, including Vans®, The North Face®, Timberland®, etc. Founded in 1899, VF is one of the world's largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations spanning numerous geographies, product categories and distribution channels. VF is committed to delivering innovative products to consumers and creating long-term value for its customers and shareholders. For more information, visit www.vfc.com.
BUSINESS TITLE (JOB POSTING TITLE): Director, Distributors, Vans APAC
JOB PROFILE/GJF LEVEL: JP-8MV30288 / GL08
BRAND/ FUNCTION: Vans / Sales Management
LOCATION: Hong Kong
REPORTING TO: Senior Director, Strategic Accounts & Emerging Markets, Vans APAC
ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
Responsible for the development and execution of strategies, as well as for the delivery of the revenue and margin plans, for the Asia Pacific Distributors, in line with company budgets and forecasts. Functionally responsible for Distributors in APAC. Introducing best practices, establish, build and implement the Distributors management center of excellence.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Manage and strengthen relationships with existing partners to build the Brand whilst maximizing sales and profit for the Company.
- Identify and come to agreement with future partners to replace those existing partners who have been identified as unsuitable for continuing with the Brand.
- Manage the planning and analysis of all annual distributor business plans.
- Oversee contract renewals and negotiation to ensure sustainable business growth and profitability, with the 'best fit' partners.
- Travel to the markets to address business issues, identify channel opportunities and assist with all brand building activities.
- Play the lead role in maintaining and enforcing contractual compliance of all distributor partners in the region; address contractual compliance issues directly with partners and where necessary, elevate them to a higher management level, including the Legal team.
- Lead new market development, looking for opportunities in future growth areas in the region.
- Engage and manage effective programs to coach, appraise and train the Distributor sales and support team.
- Work closely with internal functional teams (Marketing, Merchandising, MP&A, Buying, and Supply Chain), working with them to achieve sales and profit targets.
- Drive on-going strategic initiatives for the Distributor team, as well as define future initiatives to optimize processes and tools which will support the continued growth of the Distributors' business.WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Competency requirements:
- Driving Business Strategy
- Cascade Strategy & Vision
- Lead Change
- Drive Operational Excellence
- Deep Functional Acumen
- Engaging Team
- Coach & Develop Team
- Optimize Talent
- Encourage Active Learning
- Collaborate with Internal and External Partners
- Promote internal and external communications
- Drive internal and external partnerships
- An undergraduate degree in business or a related field from a university or other internationally recognized academic institution
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience
- Ability to present ideas to various levels of leadership
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs
- High level of attention to details
- Experience and ability to lead and managing others.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Other Asian languages are beneficial
- Willing to travel frequently
- Strong communication and people skills
- Ability to work with different local communities
- Dynamic, energetic, resourceful and positive
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Professional attitude in a high-stress environment
- Problem solver, ability to work with least supervision
- Good team player
- Strong planning, organizational and implementation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skillsWHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Being a part of a movement that is Purpose led which enables us to have a positive impact on communities around the world, it gives greater meaning to the work we do.
- Working with a team of diverse and sharp minds that work with an inclusive and global mindset because our differences are what make us stronger together.
- Providing you with the best in class, work environment, well-being policies and work place flexibility that is about helping you show up and lean into life with your whole self - emotionally, physically and socially. Statement on Diversity & Inclusion
VF is an equal opportunity employer, we're committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our associates and applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability or any other legally protected factor .