Director of Client Relations, Luxury Brand
Country : Hong Kong
Region : Hong Kong Island
Town : HONG KONG
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 5 to 10 years
Luxury brand clienteling
Client engagement program
Regional marketing experience
Acting as a brand ambassador to lead customer relations and client engagement program. Heading a team of analyst to develop regional strategy uplifting brand awareness, customers acquisition and retention.
Proactively identify customers throughout analysis of spending and behaviors to match with defined segments which would generate insights for retail team to drive repeat purchases.
Bring in creative ideas based on cultural uniqueness in each country to develop targeting events and client engagement activities.
Lead market research and collect customer feedback to refine CRM programs.
Coordinate global CRM initiatives and take up ad hoc projects as required.
Build relationship with VIPs and act as a key person to roll out regional client engagement programs.
Actively participate in brand events and work closely with PR and boutique managers.
- Degree holder and minimum 10 years experience in client relations from luxury brands. Welcome candidates from beauty, fashion, hospitality, jewelry and watch sector.
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience in handling VIP client relationship.
- Strong in leadership, hands-on and excellent regional project management skills. Regional experience is essential.
- Enthusiastic and passionate in luxury industry.
- Excellent in written and spoken English and Putonghua.