Director, Sustainable Sourcing - Program & Data Management
Country : Area Hong Kong
Town : HONG KONG
Category : Management
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Strategic program champion to manage and interlink supply chain environmental strategy, program and tools across adidas strategic environmental topics, ensuring program alignment with adidas environmental sustainability strategy.
- Foster collaboration with all Sustainable Sourcing teams to ensure team alignment on implementation of Environmental Program.
- Identify data system needs and implement required functionality to ensure efficient supplier interconnectivity and support the execution of supply chain environmental programs.
- Lead and develop supply chain environmental performance analysis, reporting and dashboards for internal stakeholders and suppliers and support public disclosure requirements.
- Lead and manage the annual third-party supply chain data validation cycle, drive and initiate proactive investigations on data quality issues and implement all required system updates
- etc) with a focus on representing Environmental Program, communicating performance, providing key data and integrating the Sustainable Sourcing strategy.
- Oversee key Environmental Program workstreams such as Biodiversity, Deforestation, Waste and Water
- Develop and coach team to ensure the best standards of performance, appropriate skillsets and strong succession plans are in place.
- Global Operations: Sustainability team
- Strong business acumen and understanding of current global environmental sustainability topics and emerging ESG regulations
- Proven ability to develop business cases, including financial implications for environmental investments
- Proven ability in automating data collection and management including data mining and analysis techniques
- Strong communication skill to simplify complex information to diverse stakeholders
- Strong analytics, problem-solving, project management, presentation, people and influencing skills
- Strong ability in leading multidimensional teams
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- University degree in Chemical, Process, Industrial, Environmental Engineering, Manufacturing (Textile or Footwear)
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Environment and Sustainability, manufacturing (apparel and footwear) preferable within the supply chain