Country : Area Hong Kong
Town : 香港
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Job Definition (Key Purpose of the Job):
This exciting opportunity requires a person who understands and has built technology architectures related to supply chain. This role is part of the Enterprise Architecture team and responsible for designing and helping to implement complex supply chain solutions. Responsible for the creation and on-going refresh of master plans (capability maps, architecture blueprints and the roadmap) to achieve the desired future landscape and business goals.
The role is also responsible to act as a Supply Chain thought leader and guide and mentor various teams within matrix organization to ensure the solution that is deployed is aligned with Enterprise Architecture standards and guidelines.
This position will be at the front and center as we work to continuously modernize our platforms and change the way we build solutions across our architecture. A successful candidate for this position must possess both a deep and wide background in digital and cloud technologies. This is a leader in the design of a modern digital platform who will enable our supply chain by providing innovative and creative solution design, testing new tools and ensuring governance and accuracy.
As a key member of the regional team, the candidate should be comfortable with leading and driving technical ideas and communicating clearly with technical as well as non-technical audiences.
Key Result Areas:
Under the direction of the Digital architect, lead the inception of new and innovative designs, components, processes, methods and concepts into production and be responsible for clearly articulated design, architecture and technology deliverables.
- Proactively research new technologies and tools and processes to drive the roadmap of delivery
- Extensive experience with technology, solution architecture, and data practices, must have experience with modern cloud architectures for data as a service, integration, sourcing, and API delivery.
- Deep understanding of design and architecture of global, high availability solutions preferably with prior working examples and experience of deploying such solution.
- Responsible for leading efforts in creating capabilities-based architecture and Enterprise Reference Architecture including creating current state, transition State and To-be state Architecture within the Supply chain domain
- Lead development of tools and frameworks to improve security, reliability, maintainability, availability and performance for the technology foundation of our platform
- Introduce best practices and principles to enable consistent delivery and enable alignment with long term direction.
- You will lead designing and building API enabled and SOA based platforms used by internal and external customers in a scalable manner with a highly resilient cloud native approach. Proven understanding of Micro Services.
- Guide and mentor various solution engineers and technical teams to ensure the solution that is being built is aligned to overall architecture guidelines and standards.
- Be part of the Architectural review board to ensure domain specific solutions and artifacts are aligned with the VF methodology and standards.Industry specific - Fashion & supply chain
Act as a Supply Chain Thought leader and help to architect and guide in implementing complex supply chain solutions as per Industry best practices
- Develop thorough knowledge of Fashion industry best practices, business process, familiarity with retail planning and supply chain solutions, technical architecture and value proposition
- Provide deep expertise and technical understanding of the applications within the Supply Chain domain and be able to articulate the full platform capabilities and how it may support business needsCollaboration
- Must excel at organizational tasks and superb communication are a must, good collaborator with a real focus on delivery and experienced with complex transition management environments
- Able to explain designs and constraints to stakeholders and technical team
- Understanding and experience with product management of product or services within technology companies, for example the SCRUM methodology.
- Deep Experience with solution specification and design as well as Agile delivery at a large, global multinational corporation with distributed teams.
- Drive towards adoption of the target state architecture by executing on the strategy. Must possess the leadership qualities necessary to drive change and adoption of the strategy.