Fabric Merchandiser - Sportswear/Activewear/Intimates
A leading European buying office who is well-known for its sportswear and activewear brand is now looking to hire a Fabric Merchandiser to join their fast-growing sourcing business in Hong Kong.
* Ensure fabric quality and colour consistency across different suppliers for all products.
* Carry out risk assessment to identify high risk products during development stage and ensure fabric quality approval before confirming orders
* Investigate the root cause in quality failures by inline or pilot inspection with factories, fabric mills, laboratories, chemical suppliers etc.
* Review and make approval on 3rd party lab test reports
* Conduct factory inspections for checking dyeing and finishing processes of production.
* Certification in Textile Chemistry / Textile Technology or relevant disciplines
* Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in fabric mill / dyeing factory
* Familiar with international physical and chemical testing methods of softline products
* Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
* Strong interpersonal / communication skill and be a good team player
Interested parties please send your CV in word format to Angela Tsui () for more information.
For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com