Fast to Action Project Director, Asia Pacific
Country : Area Hong Kong
Region : Kowloon
Town : Hong Kong
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- To lead APAC F2A team across deployment of all strategic initiatives, resource allocation, risk and issue resolution, leadership alignment, and key alignment to all strategic transformation pillars;
- As the key driver on these large-scale projects, to align project team to the vision of the business and manage the process with direction and meeting the key deliverables; as well as to resolve conflicts and remove challenges to allow project teams to execute;
- Partner with Affiliate HR Directors to scale and deploy projects at the local affiliates level;
- To responsible for team development and coach team coaching junior talent on the team; responsible for providing on-going feedback to project teams;
- Develop strategy and plan for multi-affiliate activation of key strategic initiatives that can be scaled and repeatable;
- Develop and manage APAC HR F2A Governance and Project Landscape, including resource allocation, prioritization, sequencing of initiatives, and leadership alignment around key decisions.
What You Will Need
- Degree holder with solid experience in change management or organization transformational projects with track record of delivering results;
- Experience in working in a complex and matrix organization and be able to adopt excellent communication and influential skills to lead changes;
- Great learning agility with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Culturally sensitive team player with excellent influential skills.
Why Join Us
We provide market-competitive packages and trainings to our staff to ensure they are well-rewarded with room to excel in their career:
- Opportunities to learn and lead: we provide on-the-job trainings to ensure employees are equipped with the most up-to-date skillsets and knowledge
- Career Development: we work with you to advance your career through short-term assignments, relocations and new experiences.
- Work-life balance as a priority: we offer benefits and implement policies to help employees balance their personal and professional priorities, including flexible working hours, enhanced parental leave, pension and product discounts.
Who We Are
We are the global leader in prestige beauty -delighting consumers with transformative products and experiences, inspiring them to express their individual beauty through our high-touch offerings. We are a brand-led business and the only company focused solely on prestige makeup, skin care, fragrance and hair care with a diverse portfolio of 25+ brands sold in approximately 150 countries and territories. Infused throughout our organization is a passion for creativity and innovation - a desire to push the boundaries and invent the unexpected - as we continue the bold work of our founder Estée Lauder.
We are a values-driven organization. Our actions are rooted in the Lauder Family values of respect for the individual, uncompromising ethics and integrity, generosity of spirit and fearless persistence. Building on these core values we also abide by the following principles:
- Unwavering commitment to quality and excellence.
- Infusing creativity and innovation throughout all aspects of the business.
- Nurturing and developing world-class talent.
- Cultivating an inclusive and diverse workplace.
- Acting responsibly and caring for the communities we serve.
APPLY HERE AND BE PART OF SOMETHING EXCITING!