Field Visual Merchandizing Manager, tr hk/mc/tw
Country : Area Hong Kong
Town : Hong Kong
Category : Merchandising
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
with the Field VM Director & the regional Project Manager. She/he is to
establish the Planning & Scheduling of work for the HK/MC/TW
rollout of New Store Opening & New Launch planograming.
- To align & ensure all Stores in HK/MC/TWexecutions are of high quality to meet brand planogramming guidelines &retail productivity objectives.
- To ensure suppliers are completingexecutions with updated photography to across all sites.
- To complete each brand's new VMLaunch Guideline to execution by securing retailer timing/coordinate/completerollout meet retailer timings.
- As needed, to work with each brand VMManager to understand special/unique new VM element needs & be ready todeploy these properly.
- Own the inventory of HK/MC/TWWarehouse, assessed & recorded for deployment with Suppliers.
- To place VM Collaterals orders for HK/MC/TWMarket; for the following -
- Chargeout from Lachen, & delivery to Counters.
- Ensurewell received VM related orders to Suppliers. B. People Manager
- Coach & guide executive toleading all Events & Promotion site rollout.
- Ensure Quarterly updates &participation in Project planning regular meeting.
- Provide necessary training &coaching on quality fit outs & production rectification guidance.
- Work with SDVM ProjectManager, to execute merchandising instore for new installations, corporately
- Maintain a special focus ontop doors, specialty doors and VIP visits, ensuring all stores are update todate with the latest VM components and collateral
- Spearhead quarterlymaintenance programs for all brands within region of responsibility. Work closelywith nominated shop fitters to execute this
- Participating MerchandisingWorkshops and Training Sessions when necessary
- Maintain consistently highSD & VM standards through regular store visits, conference calls and recapdocuments will need to be provided to SDVM Project managerThe ability to make quickdecisions on site, improvise when you do not have all of the desired elementsand not being afraid to roll your sleeves up with a screwdriver and nails fromtime to time.
- Closely supervise and workwith other members of the branded sales team eg: Account Co-ordinators andASOMs
- Strong VisualMerchandising skills or prior experience in luxury brands a plus
- Understanding ofurgency and the ability to deliver on time
- Excellentorganizational & prioritization skills
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Ability tocommunicate with brand associates/managers/directors
- Ability toself-manage & work independently
- Understanding oflogistics and customs requirements when shipping domestically andinternationally
- Strong Command ofEnglish language
- Chinese Languagespeaking a plus but not requiredBasic understanding of store design & theability to read a floorplan
- BA in Design, Facility/RealEstate/Building Management, Project Management required
- 5 ~ 8 Years of Visual Merchandising/Project Management/Marketingand/or Related Industry experience required
- Knowledge of computer programs including:Adobe Acrobat required Microsoft Office required