Finance Manager (Mnc Retailer)
Finance Manager (MNC Retailer)
Our client is a global leader in apparel industry. They have international presence and reputation for their products with over 100 year's history. They are now looking for a Finance Manager to join their growing team in retail business in Hong Kong.
* Reports to the Finance Director in the preparation of analysis of information to ensure integrity of financial information.
* Oversees the whole accounting team including General Ledger, Account Payable, Indirect vendor, Payroll, Employee payables, cash flow management, as well as intercompany balances management and Retail and Digital Accounting.
* In charge of Annual Audit and Tax filing, responsible for annual Financial Statements and profit tax computation completion. Liaise with auditors, tax representatives and other professionals regarding Tax, Audit and other related matters.
* Utilizes advanced knowledge of local accounting policies and procedures and key internal controls concepts. Ensures such policies, procedures, and controls are in place and working effectively.
* Manage all aspects of the Financial systems, including system implementation and deployment.
* Take initiative to streamline Company's Financial process flows and activities.
* Provide sufficient coaching and supervision to subordinates to achieve corporate goals.
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting, with HKICPA / ACCA qualification or equivalent
* Minimum 10 years of Auditing or Accounting experience, preferably gained from Wholesale / Retail industries, with at least 7 years supervisory experience
* Solid experience in Financial Accounting and Control, with proactiveness and capability to work on project basis
* Knowledge of US/local GAAPs and SOX requirements
* Mature, high sense of responsibility, detailed mind set, hard-working, organized, self-motivated and able to work under pressure in as fast pace environment
* Excellent in team management and supervisory skills
* Proficient in SAP, Excel, Power point and Microsoft
* Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
* Immediate availability is an advantage
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com