Financial Controller, Luxury Retail
- Country :
- Hong Kong
- Town :
- Hong Kong
- Contract type :
- Availability :
- Full time
- Job reference n° :
Founded in 2000, Eastwood has been specializing in the provision of Executive Search & General Recruitment within Greater China and Asia Regions. As a search specialist, we provide decision-makers with unparalleled resources to recruit high-performing individuals who capable of delivering immense value to an organization's growth and profitability. Over the years we have been the executive search partner of choice for Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations, listed companies in Hong Kong and Mainland China as well as Hong Kong based enterprises. Our domain expertise covers:
High Fashion & Luxury
FMCG & Retail
Finance & E-Commerce
Manufacturing & Sourcing
Our goal is to be the best search firm in the Regions. We have a record of success in recruiting middle to senior management level positions located in Hong Kong, PRC and in Asia. Our edge builds on our expertise to the industries and strong business acumens. We are proud of our high standard of professionalism, continuous delivery of quality services and long term stay-close relationship with the clients.
Our client is a retail group with business in fashion accessories and luxury brands. They are seeking for an Assistant Financial Controller to head their Accounting Team.
- Luxury retail with regional scope
- Lead sizable team (over 30 staff)
- M&A experience a plus
- To supervise a sizable finance team with the scope to oversee all accounting and finance function in Greater China (HK, Macao, Taiwan, China).
- Reporting to the Head of Finance, assist in preparation of analytical reports, monitor cash flow and monthly operating statements, quarterly forecast, treasury related functions, .Ensure the accuracy, timeliness and effectiveness of the management information system.
- To entail the Annual Budget and Quarterly Budget Review.
- Work cross-functionally with department heads and to fine tune the work flow & job procedures, and to drive improvements in effectiveness and efficiency.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors, tax consultants and business partners.
- Coach, mentor and develop the finance and accounting team.
Over 10 years of experience preferably with 5 or more years in retail industry.
A strong team builder with good interpersonal skills and initiative to drive changes for improvement.
Experience in M&A project is a plus.
Sound knowledge in HK & PRC business practices, Accounting, Taxation, Custom, Legal & Corporate Governance and Effectiveness Enhancement such as streamlining finance & accounting operations, revamping workflow, improving efficiency and tax planning.