With over 700,000 professional subscribers worldwide, FashionNetwork.com (ex-FashionMag.com) is the reference trade media title for fashion, beauty and luxury professionals. Launched in 2003, Fashion Network publishes newsletters in 10 languages and covers over 50 countries, providing local news to each market. We recently change of name to fit our ambition to expand worldwide.
To support its growth, FashionNetwork.com is now looking for a Freelance Journalist Based in China.
-Write 3/4 articles per day in Chinese, related to fashion, luxury and beauty sectors in China.
-Translate 1/2 articles per day from Eng/Fr>Ch.
The candidate will have to be able to write articles in Chinese from information sources in English and French.
-Monitor the local industry and report the latest news.
-Develop a local network of contacts, from PR agencies to CEOs
-The candidate will be working from home and reporting to the editorial team in Paris.
-Regular and long term work.
Payment will be made on a monthly basis upon submission of invoice.
- Needs to be available to work from 7 AM to 10 AM. (China Time)
- Needs to be attentive, autonomous and reactive.
- Preferably with an education in journalism or economics.
- A first experience with the professional or economic press is an asset.
- A strong interest in the fashion, luxury, and beauty industry in China.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Experience in content management appreciated.
Please precise your work situation and your availabilities.