hk/tw Marketplace Development sr Mgr
- Country :
- Hong Kong
- Town :
- Hong Kong
- Contract type :
- Availability :
- Full time
- Job reference n° :
PURPOSE:Senior Marketplace Development Manager, Hong Kong & Taiwan, is the champion driving for new business development opportunities aligning with both HKTW priorities and GC strategic direction.
KEY DELIVERABLE / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify, investigate, evaluate and negotiate acquisitions/divestures or strategic business alliance that are in line with the HKTW s long-range goals.Evaluate and develop new market initiatives.Work closely with Finance to analyze business opportunities ensuring financial integration and accuracy, develop proposal and feasibility studies (finance and operations perspective) for the new business opportunities.
- Manage strategic planning processes as needed to ensure the development of strategic initiatives, action plans, metrics and score carding.
- Define the project objectives/revenue targets and lead in creating functional plans and key milestones.Facilitate functional meetings and progress.Develop solutions and recommendations to drive projects forward.
- Leverage the existing game planning and operations process for new business opportunities.Need to work closely with local and GC functional teams/business groups to ensure game planning alignment for the new opportunities.
- Foster strategic relations with key partners.Keep abreast of consumer needs, trends, new business models and market landscapes.
- Take active role to support organizational campaigns, policies and procedures.Ensure effective liaison with business/functional teams to drive for consistent business directions and achievement.Embed a culture of continuous improvement in operations.Support direct manager in ad hoc assignments or projects with quality deliverables.
- Adhere to relevant codes, standards, policies and procedures as well as regulations in accordance with local, regional and WHQ requirements in the delivery of performance for business results.Attend to regular meeting and trainings to ensure self and subordinates good knowledge, skills and understanding of company standard.Observe Nike policies and constantly ensure that Nike values and Maxims are living in daily work.REQUIREMENTS:
- University graduate in any discipline
- Minimum 8 years experience in Sales, Marketplace Management or Planning in sports, apparel, footwear, consumer or other retail industries.
- Proven project leadership experience with success track record in new business development or channel development.
- Excellent business acumen, strong understanding of market, customers and retail trends.
- Exceptional ability to use financial data to make decisions, optimize resources and maximize profitability
- Good presentation and communications (both written and verbal)
- Resilience in dealing with challenging situations and able to mobilize multiple stakeholders to maintain positive outlook.
- Willing to travel: 60-70%