HR Manager, Retail Group
- Country :
- Hong Kong
- Town :
- Hong Kong
- Contract type :
- Availability :
- Full time
- Job reference n° :
Founded in 2000, Eastwood has been specializing in the provision of Executive Search & General Recruitment within Greater China and Asia Regions. As a search specialist, we provide decision-makers with unparalleled resources to recruit high-performing individuals who capable of delivering immense value to an organization's growth and profitability. Over the years we have been the executive search partner of choice for Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations, listed companies in Hong Kong and Mainland China as well as Hong Kong based enterprises. Our domain expertise covers:
High Fashion & Luxury
FMCG & Retail
Finance & E-Commerce
Manufacturing & Sourcing
Our goal is to be the best search firm in the Regions. We have a record of success in recruiting middle to senior management level positions located in Hong Kong, PRC and in Asia. Our edge builds on our expertise to the industries and strong business acumens. We are proud of our high standard of professionalism, continuous delivery of quality services and long term stay-close relationship with the clients.
Our client is a well-known fashion retail group. They are seeking for a HR Manager to lead a retail talent acquisition team of the company.
- Manpower planning & prepare reports
- Identify suitable channels for recruitment
- Collaborate with BU managers
- Lead talent acquisition team to develop effective tools and channels for recruitment, including social media, apps, online channels, and other recruitment events.
- Review and continual development of trainee programs.
- Prepare analytical reports for management review relating to cost of recruitment, retention rate, staff engagement, and action plan on recruitment strategies.
- Monitor staff headcount and proactively discuss with Business Unit Heads for a rational manpower planning while ensuring cost are within budget.
- Support retail division on staff issues such as disciplinary action, performance management, staff disputes, staff caring.
- Coach and develop team members, providing directions to fulfill their KPI.
Solid background in retail, F&B or hospitality industry.
Strong in numerical sense and analytical skills.
Capable to work with multiple business stakeholders under tight deadlines.
Excellent communication skills in Cantonese, Mandarin and English.