Country : Area Hong Kong
Town : 香港
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Job Definition (Key Purpose of the Job):
The Integration Engineer will be an integral member of VF's Engineering team. The role is responsible for the hands-on development and delivery of integration model, transformation, and platform which will be leveraged across multiple digital systems stack such as SAP, Quality Inspection, Supply Chain Management, and Factory Systems to support the ongoing development and maintenance with the platforms. In addition to participating in the development of this platform, this role will provide consultative services to help Digital Technology teams to take advantage of integration engineering technologies.
Key Result Areas:
- Provide technical design and solutions related to Supply Chain system and middleware
- Collaborate proactively with functional users and analysts, to translate business and integration requirement into configurable and reusable component designs and solutions
- Evaluate and provide guidance on different integration strategies and patterns to ensure solution is scalable and reusable across the system's ecosystem
- Work with the line manager, business user, architects and other partners to design/implement/monitor/change with API to fulfill business requirements
- Be responsible to manage and understand API technical design and technical specifications of 3rd party solution
- Build and maintain integrations for multiple on premises and/or cloud system and must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with end users and developing and deploying the integrations
- Verify the scope of work provided to you is in line with the estimated delivery timeline, provide accurate status updates, and immediately notify complex technical issues to the team.
- Develop and maintain system documentation with technical specification.
- Prepare detailed system training manual and conduct training for users
- Lead and organize SIT, UAT and data migration, cutover and rollout with business team, vendor and other teams
- Work with Product owners and scrum masters to conduct Agile Methodology for Digital Production CI/CD Competency Requirements:
Behavioral Competencies -
- Team Oriented
- Excellent communication
- Self-organized, able to see the big picture, break complexity and manage inter-dependencies
- Focused on delivering results
- positive can-do attitudeFunctional Competencies -
- Knowledge in digital supply chain systems and relevant API integration
- API Design/Developer is a must, Certified MuleSoft API Developer will be a plus.
- Expertise in managing multiple systems integrations in large-scale, geographically diverse environments.
- Strong team player with good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Essential product management, Scrum, Agile and/or DevOps experiences.
- Ability to multi-task, be a strong team player, and have strong organizational skills and time management skills
- , Java, Python development
- Ability to perform code review and technical design review.Experience
- Minimum 5 years Information Technical related working experience in well-known international company of Retail/Supply Chain industry or well-known system integration company
- Minimum 5 years related work experience in system integration, especially API part
- Experience in MuleSoft API Development and Implementation is an advantage
- Experience in API development is an advantage