Luxury Store Global Interior Design Manager - (60-70k)
Our client is a Prestigious and Luxurious Group with tremendous recognition within the Luxury Retail industry; currently searching for a dynamic individual to lead and oversee the Design and Project Management practice with an existing expansion pile line in place.
The ideal candidate will have a Designer/Architect background with significant experience in generating design concepts and coordinating the full cycle of project management within the Luxury sector.
Act as Header-quarter lead to generate/create design concepts and guidelines that represents the prestigious image of the brand
* Oversee, support and breif architects consultants for all layouts and drawings according to local requirements
* Handling and managing full cycle of project management and liasie with contractors on a timely manner
* To ensure the projects and designs are conducted with vision and in accordance to the brand's long term objective
* Work closely and consult senior management to cope with long term expansion plans
* Degree in Interior Design/Architecture
* 10 years + Experience in Luxury Retail/Hospitality (Hands-on) design and project management;
* Experienced in APAC & Europe Projects and liaising with contractors and consultancies from oversea
* Natural communicator with fluency in English and Native in Catonese/Mandarin will be an advantage
* Hong Kong Based, frequent traveling required