Manager, Global Public Affairs, Asia Pacific
Country : Area Hong Kong
Region : Kowloon
Town : Hong Kong
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Outstanding writing, editing, analytical, and proofreading skills in English. Cantonese and Mandarin skills will be an advantage.
- Public affairs, policy, or communications experience, preferably in government, politics, and/or a multi-branded retail company or other industry with high-profile consumer brand.
- Strong knowledge of public policy and legislative processes, as well as of the international and multilateral policy environment.
- Strategic and creative thinking, experience with issues and crisis management.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive and proactive approach to collaboration and relationship building.