Manager, Retail Communication, Vans Apac
Country : Area Hong Kong
Town : 香港
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
VF Corporation (NYSE: VFC) outfits consumers around the world with its diverse portfolio of iconic lifestyle brands, including Vans®, The North Face®, Timberland®, etc. Founded in 1899, VF is one of the world's largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations spanning numerous geographies, product categories and distribution channels. VF is committed to delivering innovative products to consumers and creating long-term value for its customers and shareholders. For more information, visit www.vfc.com.
BUSINESS TITLE (JOB POSTING TITLE): Manager, Retail Communications, Vans APAC
JOB PROFILE/GJF LEVEL: JP-6PIII20600
BRAND/ FUNCTION (if applicable): Vans
LOCATION: Hong Kong
REPORTING TO: Director, Retail Operations, Vans Asia Pacific
ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
As Retail Communications Manager, you will partner with the Retail Leadership and DTC team across APAC to develop and execute effective in-store communication process to drive business KPIs and create staff's engagement. You will become driver in
1. Streamlining communication to the Vans stores in Asia-Pacific as well as to dictate gate keeping for store communication and tasks
2. Sustaining growth of the company by providing informative and engaging in-store communication to the associates to drive improvements in processes and standards to achieve operational excellence and combine it with brand culture
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
Include but not limited to
- Partner with global, APAC and in country Retail Teams to develop, implement and manage strategic initiatives that provide an ultimate retail experience
- Identify gaps and opportunities to improve communication amongst stores and the office team
- Establish and maintain in-store communication tools for retail teams to achieve high performance and profound customer engagement in stores. This includes strategize and craft heartshare board; reviewing, evaluating and modifying existing and proposed practices; recommending appropriate changes and ensuring the content is align with brand culture and strategy.
- Partnering with VF Asia Organizational Development Team and Country Retail Operations leaders to craft, strategize and implement service and operational standards and guidelines to ensure daily operations are align corporate policies and procedures and reflect the brand culture.
- Gate keep the communication that stores are receiving to ensure they can focus on delivering business results yet are
- Find and develop a communication platform to allow for streamlined communication between the corporate office and the stores
- Take lead role in building strong retail management culture with the retail team across the region
- Help create, drive and deliver Leadership Summits
- Support the roll out of retail initiatives
- Lead a culture of sharing and adopting best practice across assigned markets. Create, align and execute measurable actions plan to drive continuous improvements furthering retail excellence and Retail Store of the FutureWHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Competencies required
- Gaining Commitment
- Planning & Organizing
- Customer Focus
- Building Strategic Work Relationship
- Facilitating Change
- Min. 3 years in a Public Relations or Retail Communication Role
- Bachelor of Arts/Science Degree
- Microsoft Office, Advanced in Power Point
- Clear and effective verbal communication skills as well as influencing skills are preferred.
- Demonstrated effective and compelling written communication skills, specifically in creating in-store communications. Ability to work across communication platforms
- Ability to function independently (in a multi-task and fast-paced environment) as well as within a team.
- Confident, creative and collaborative and role models this within the team, coaching others across the team
- Possess a balance between analytical and creative thinking skills.
- Retail acumen and field experience in preferred
- Exposure in managing multiple markets / regional role
- Language Proficiency: Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, added proficiency in Korean is also preferred.
- Travel Frequency: 25%WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Being a part of a movement that is Purpose led which enables us to have a positive impact on communities around the world, it gives greater meaning to the work we do.
- Working with a team of diverse and sharp minds that work with an inclusive and global mindset because our differences are what make us stronger together.
- Providing you with the best in class, work environment, well-being policies and work place flexibility that is about helping you show up and lean into life with your whole self - emotionally, physically and socially. Statement on Diversity & Inclusion
VF is an equal opportunity employer, we're committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our associates and applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability or any other legally protected factor .