Manager, Talent Development
Country : Area Hong Kong
Town : 香港
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
This role focusses heavily on enhancing talent development foundation in VF APAC that contributes to the elevating of overall performance and capabilities and strengthening talent pipeline. She / he is the primary person who creates, implements and manages development and learning solutions, programs and process by partnering closely with key stakeholders within APAC and the global Talent Development COE.
Key Result Areas :
- Conduct an annual, consolidated training and education for APAC region consistent with the strategies of the respective business needs emanating from talent management process, performance management process by involving in designing and implementing global program according to global/regional schedule.
- Act as the lead in APAC that designs, localizes, implements and manages VF Core Curriculum thru multiple learning channels and platforms. Develop / enhance in-house training / facilitation capabilities, particularly for offices outside Hong Kong.
- Pro-actively build close partnership with Global Talent Development team and key stakeholders in APAC (HR Business Partners, Inclusion & Diversity, Talent Acquisition, Change Management, Retail Academy teams) in designing, implementing and managing solutions that elevate our associates' overall performance and capabilities.
- Partner with TD Director in building / enhancing learning programs that meet needs of various levels of associates across APAC.
- Supporting TD Director in developing TD strategies and frameworks that consider the regional business needs and global alignment. Ensure regional implementation of strategies / frameworks are balanced the aligned with global and APAC needs, customizing as necessary in agreement with global partners.
- Overseeing the Performance Management in the region. Working with Global team in enhancing the overall process and ensure smooth and effective implementation in APAC.
- Review and evaluate existing and proposed programs / process. Monitor the ongoing effectiveness and recommend modifications as necessary.
- Assess training ROI in terms of employee accomplishments, performance, and business impact
- Serve as a member of various enterprise wide Talent Development related task forces as assigned, on behalf of the VF APAC.
- Function as project manager / member for various Organization Effectiveness and Performance initiatives as assigned. Job Requirements :
- Demonstrates quality experience in managing in-house learning and development function in complex changing and fast-growing business environment.
- Experience successfully applying fresh, creative thinking to long standing challenges / problems resulting in high impact outcomes. Able to work with complex systems in identifying and leveraging key drivers to deliver desired outcomes.
- Exceptional consultative, coaching and facilitation skills. Ability to assess and translate business strategies and workforce implications and identify relevant solutions.
- Proven track record of project management across APAC. Large scale project management skills - clear, simple and effective, not over-engineered.
- Strong in stakeholder management and communications skills to build awareness, understanding, buy-in, and support. Proven ability to build effective working relationships and trust with stakeholders from various levels and culture backgrounds.
- High energy and results focused
- Team player who is also able to work independently yet able to influence and lead others toward common goals
- English and Putonghua are must.
- Hands-on and 'can do'- approach.
- Willing to travel