Manager, Vendor Collaboration & Integration, Product Owner
Country : Area Hong Kong
Town : 香港
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Job Definition (Key Purpose of the Job):
You will be a professional with a retail/supply chain industry background, proficient in Agile methodology with a good understanding digital platform including but not limited to Digital Manufacturing, Collaboration, Digital supply chain...
Demonstrate deep understanding of customers and digital opportunities to develop the product strategy and product roadmap for the digital platforms of VF with the key business stakeholders, digital players and partners on the market, thru technology and business innovations.
In this role you will be a crucial leader of a Scrum team, contributing to the definition of the product roadmap by constantly liaising with the business stakeholders, managing the product backlog and constantly creating buy-in within the organization.
Key Result Areas:
Product Roadmap and Strategy
- Contribute to the development of the product strategy and product roadmap, aligned to company key strategic pillars, working with the relevant Product Manager
- Research the market, users and competitors to keep aware of relevant industry trends, both regionally and globally.
- Monitor the emergence of new technologies and changing customer behaviors.
- Connect product roadmap to incremental product development and to value realization.Product Design
- Collaborate with other digital product teams and engineering teams to design the product that provides best customer experience end to end.
- Work with technology, customer experience and brand teams on design mock ups/prototypes for the product(s) to anticipate visually customer experience.
- Define set of metrics to measure value of the product once made available.Product Development
- Be part of an execution working within an Agile development framework.
- Collaborate within a global team of Product Managers, Product Owners, Project Managers and Technologists to align product roadmaps, delivery schedules, and capabilities.
- Acts as primary contact between technical (software-engineering, architects, testers) and other teams, including brand teams, operations, analytics, customer experience, legal, finance.
- Put understanding of business and customers need in validating products/features.Benefits realization and Benefits Performance
- Monitor, with support of business analysts, key product performance indicators (KPIs), as well as release-specific success metrics.
- Partner with business enablement functions to ensure best experience to our customers when using delivered products and features.
- Manage product investment, budget planning, operation cycles to ensure return on investment and serviceability of the product.Product Management and Partnership
- Create buy-in for the product roadmap with his/her direct stakeholders and with his/her Product Manager.
- Communicate to business stakeholders progress and benefit realization, looking at it through business and customers' lenses.
- Engage with partner ecosystem to optimize performance and results.
- Lead change management to enable continuous deliveries and adoption.
- Responsible for setting, prioritizing and evaluating work delivered from outsource partners
- Lead planning of product releases and set expectations for delivery of new features
- Develop risk mitigation and lifecycle management strategies to minimize business disruption and to ensure product serviceability.Product Team Development
- Develop a highly collaborative, autonomous and self-motivated product team to deliver in a Scrum methodology partnering strategically with Scrum master and other center of excellence such as Architecture, Engineering, QA, Security etc.
- Develop product team members in terms of product leadership, innovation and research capabilities.
- Act as a people leader to listen, develop, coach the individuals' development of their career.