Material Technician (Textile)
Country : Area Hong Kong
Region : New Territories
Town : HONG KONG
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Our client is a well know EU lifestyle sportswear brand, they have a sourcing office in HK and currently looking for a material technician to join the Quality team.
Location: Kwai Tsing Area
Salary: 12months + discretionary bonus
Benefits: 5 days work, medical insurance and free shuttle bus
* Carry risk assessment if fabric/trims selection.
* Suggest testing list and method for 3rd parties on testing at SMS stage.
* Responsible for lab test requirements, review and comment the test report at bulk stage.
* Monitor the testing during whole production process.
* Responsible for the testing and bulk approval.
* Work closely with HQ fabric team on any lab test requirements/standards when its needed.
* Responsible for care labels checking for washing test.
* Provide care instruction for each style.
* Care labels layout approval.
* Graduated from Textile and Clothing or Textile Technology Degree or similar qualification.
* Experience in commercial testing laboratory, with strong knowledge of textile material testing and familiar with test report approval (Fabric, garment, Trims)
* Good knowledge in GB standards, REACH & Oeko Tex complusary
* Proven team player who is detail oriented and with strong initiative
* Good communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, written in English
* Good PC Microsoft Office and Excel skills
* Immediate available is preferred