Merchandiser - Outerwear (up to 24k x 13m + Bonus)
Merchandiser - Outerwear
A large sportswear company is now looking to hire a Merchandiser focus on outerwear under their outdoor wear department.
Key responsibilities: -
* Handle end-to-end merchandising process, from material sourcing, development, bulk production to shipment follow up
* Manage order specification, costing, price negotiation and liaison with suppliers
* Order follow up and liaison with vendors with up-keeping data for management review
* Perform daily operation ensuring the quality and delivery performance as requirements
* Good product knowledge, costing techniques, vendor development, and liaison with buyer and coordination with production plants for timely delivery of shipment.
* With degree education, preferably in Apparel/Textile/Design or related discipline
* With 2-4 years working experience in garment field in outerwear
* Good Product knowledge, strong mathematical, analytical & problem-solving skills and negotiation skills: Smart, intelligent, fun, goal orientated, and driven by Integrity.
* Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese including Mandarin
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
Interested parties pls send your CV to Angela Tsui for more information.
For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com