Country : Area Hong Kong
Region : Central & Western District
Town : HONG KONG ISLAND
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Starting date : 2-4 weeks
Salary : 10,000-14,000
High-end eco-chic jewellery and accessories brand niin (www.niinstyle.com) creates handmade jewellery out of natural materials which is distributed around the globe.
niin handcrafts nature's treasures to create original jewellery and accessories, with ethical practices at it's core. niin built its name on its passion for design and raw creativity with a penchant for the chic and wearable. Its commitment to natural beauty and environmental responsibility inspires it's unique aesthetic. Relying on natural finds for materials, you'll discover simple pieces of nature transformed into inspiring treasures.
After graduating from Central Saint Martin’sin 2001 (B.A Hons Fashion Design, Womenswear), Jeanine Hsu started her career in the Vienna workshops for the Salzburg Festivaland the Vienna Burg Theatre’sproductions. With this foundation in handcrafted garments, Jeanine furthered her expertise under Vivienne Westwoodand worked behind the scenes for international fashion brands from Diesel to Alice Temperley.
niin jewellery is looking for a energetic and self-motivated Merchandising Allocator to join our team. The position would suit someone with account management and sales experience, preferably from the fashion industry. An ideal candidate would be looking to progress and develop their skills within a growing company.
- Manage consignment and wholesale accounts: Maximize sales by providing operational support and stock recommendations. Oversee orders, create sales reports and analyze stock and sales. Aid in the brand education for retail outlets and regularly merchandise retail displays.
- Business Development: Maintain and grow retail relationships and pursue new business opportunities.
- Maintain and build relationships with customers, buyers, and manufacturers.
- Work closely on shows, collection launches, events and projects
- Stock Management: Perform regular stocktake and manage inventory system (experience with Trade Gecko is a plus)
- Operations: Ensure studio/office operations run smoothly. Assist with daily office logistics, production, and deliveries.
- Confident, cheerful and service orientated.
- Detail orientated.
- Outgoing and enthusiastic with good customer service skills.
- Entry-level position, ideally 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in retail from the fashion industry.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Creative (outside of the box thinker).
- Good numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail.
- Positive and proactive attitude and flexible to work with others.
- Interest in the environmental and social responsibility.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.