Merchandising Manager (Apparel)
Country : Area Hong Kong
Region : Kowloon
Town : KWUN TONG
Category : Merchandising
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 5 to 10 years
Our client is a well-known international fashion retailer focus on causal wear; they are looking for a Merchandising Manager responsible for all woven/knit product sourcing, development and manage sourcing business process.
* Responsible for sourcing strategy on vendor consolidation, allocation planning with cost effective implications under strict timeline.
* Provide costing exercise among regions/vendors to get costing insight for vendor selection and price negotiation.
* Maintain data integrity of cost saving, seasonal order data and business analysis. Interpret and present cost components analysis reports and provide improvement plans.
* Support different project initiatives from brand by getting the right vendor, making the right product in the best possible way.
* Support team to explore options/alternatives to speed up executions, shorten regular lead-time to pursue speed-to-market approaches
* Support the team coaching, able to build strategic and meaningful relationship with teams, business partners and senior managements.
* A bachelor's degree holder preferably in apparel related disciplines or equivalent
* 7 years apparel experience with denim bottoms and knit, woven tops product knowledge preferred while at least 4 years of supervising experience
* Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Verbal and Written communication.
* Problem solver, with project management and follow-up skills
* Dedicated and detail oriented, with good interpersonal skills and ability to relate to colleagues and other stakeholders