pd & Production Assistant
Country : Area Hong Kong
Region : Central & Western District
Town : SHEUNG WAN
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : Less than 2 years
Starting date : immediately
• Assisting the PD manager with material sourcing, the sampling process, quality control and shipping arrangements
• Assist with studio daily operations and admin
• Communicating with the internal team for shipment status’s and updating quality standard
• Order follow-up for production and delivery schedule with suppliers
• Assisting with product photos and image retouching
• Assisting with hand sewing and embroidery
• Cutting fabrics and trims for sampling and production
• Assisting in ad-hoc assignments
The Ideal Candidate:
• Diploma or above in fashion design or textiles
• Minimum 1 years relevant working experience. We welcome fresh graduates!
• Excellent attention to detail and communication.
• Fluency in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
• Skilled in MS-office software
• Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Responsible, detail minded, flexible, proactive thinker, good team player and a fast learner.
• Passion for the fashion industry and the Emma Wallace brand
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
• You will be surrounded by a small team with big dreams
• Opportunity to build up an exciting new brand based in the heart of Hong Kong
• A fun and challenging career opportunity within a young and dynamically growing team
• Competitive salary and benefits
1. English, Cantonese and Mandarin preferred