Product Manager (Fashion Apparel)
Country : Hong Kong
Region : Kowloon
Town : KWUN TONG
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 5 to 10 years
Our client is a large EU/UK fashion brand focus on mid/premium high street market, they are looking for a Product Manager for menswear, ladieswear and kidswear, handle the product development process ad market trend research.
* Manage the whole fashion product development process with the merchandising team.
* Worked closely with the HQ Design, Buying and merchandising teams to ensure the new collection order achieve product, sourcing and commercial strategies.
* Understand the company and HQ product development requirements.
* Work with HQ & HK Team to support the material sourcing (fabrics, substrates, trims and embellishments) to meet the seasonal requirements.
* Support the merchandising team on product reengineering which able to meet the quality and commercial standards.
* Responsible to updated UK/EU market trend research and provide the most updated fashion trend/products/material/technology information to the Design/Buying teams.
* Graduated from Textile and Clothing or Garment Merchandising Degree or similar qualification.
* At least 8 years Design/Product Development related experience in UK / EU high street brands, with in-depth exposure to apparel.
* Fluent in Mandarin and/or Cantonese
* Experience of implementing a PLM system
* Strong knowledge of the UK / US / European mid/premium retail market