Country : Hong Kong
Region : Hong Kong Island
Town : HONG KONG
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Main duties and responsibilities
Develops the manufacturing plan and establishes procedures for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations to ensure that products conform to established customer and company quality standards and applicable Regulation
Receive a handover from development team and follow up the mass production on site.
Mentoring and managing a team of four junior engineers.
Visit the factories and assist them during the production start up and mass production in order to ensure the right quality in the fixed delivery time.
Coordinate with the development team and planning team in order to transfer to the factory clear specs and information
Detect any quality issue in the production line; establish a corrective action plan and re check the improvements. This activity will be done in coordination with the QC team
Support vendor’s activities such as: hiring & training personnel Hires, trains, develops and evaluates vendor’s staff. Takes corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy. Ensures compliance with current federal, state and local regulations. Consults with Human Resources Department as appropriate.
Identifies, recommends and implements changes to improve productivity and reduce cost and scrap, monitor scrap and rework data. Directs the establishment, implementation and maintenance of production standards
- Degree or above in Manufacturing, Production Management or Chemistry / Chemical Engineering.
- 5+ years’ experience of manufacturing experience in supervisory level including production planning / costing background and budget experience.
- Manufacturing process in garment or paper items or display
- Interpreting drawings / technical sheet / product specification / quality standard
- Willing to travel in China and Far East and spend long time in the production plant of Brandart suppliers
- Being respectful and cooperate with our suppliers