Quality Manager - Textiles
Quality Manager - Textile
One of the largest European retailers in the world is now looking to hire a quality manager to lead the QA operations for their apparel business. The role will be in charge of both the quality assurance and technical operations for the product category. As a key position in the company, you will be facing a highly challenging but hugely rewarding opportunity which will prove to be fruitful for you and your career.
* Create, implement and direct the quality system and manual for the apparel business
* Communicate and work closely with vendors to ensure such quality systems are being carried out during development and production stage
* Ensure the response time, technical support and problem-solving abilities of the team are of the highest standards to fulfil the buying, design and quality teams in the HQ
* Handle quality issues and/or compliant with a hands on attitude in order to ensure that all parties involved are aware of how to avoid such issues from happening again
* Work closely with all internal teams and 3rd party vendors to ensure that the quality standard of the company is truly understood and maintained throughout the business
* Improve the vendors' abilities in terms of their quality management, production efficiency, product capabilities etc.
* Manage the P&L of the quality department of apparel
* Provide problem solving and technical support for internal and external teams
* Proactively identify potential development/production difficulties and ensure such information is communicated accordingly with relevant parties
* Bachelor degree or above in textile or quality management disciplines
* Minimum of 12 years' experience in apparel quality positions with at least 6 years of management experience
* Must have experience and knowledge in all apparel product categories
* Must speak excellent, fluent English and Chinese
* Experience working in large sized European retailers is a must
* Must have strong technical understanding on garment construction
* Travelling necessary
Interested parties please send your CV in word format to Angela Tsui () for more information.
For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com