Regional Education Director, Estee Lauder, Asia Pacific
Country : Area Hong Kong
Region : Kowloon
Town : Hong Kong
Category : Human Resources
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Within the Estee Lauder team, you will be defining and spearheading Education strategies that aligns with Brand goals for the APAC region. You will develop locally relevant programs, curriculums, deliverables, assets to support APAC market executions across virtual and classroom facilitations, in-store excellence and retail experiences.
This role will be the key driver in defining winning strategies and actions to transform and re-ignite growth through continued partnership with Global Education in the development of programs and curriculums, and through collaborative efforts with Sales and Education teams in understanding the ever-evolving local market needs.
What You Will Achieve
- Holistic integration of strategic and consistently superior education deliverables covering digital-led learning and digital-transformation of selling tools, education and learning modules for differentiated channels, building BA influential power and social amplification skills, and transforming BA selling to experience creation at POS
- Contribute to the achievements of overall brand's business performances, productivity and divisional KPIs
- Work collaboratively with other key functions for the service innovation and omni-activated experience creation - including skincare, makeup, luxury and fragrance experiences
- Lead and support the consumer-facing assets development, including Asia look creation, makeup tips, and product superiority
- Transformation of all field staff in creating value-added, personalized and delightful consumer experiences, with an eye on the future
What You Will Need
- Prior experience and passion for Education & Retail Sales
- Consumer-centric and with solid field operations experience
- Ability to communicate efficiently to large audiences in person and via digital tools
- Proven people management and influencing skills
- Collaborative, results-driven, proactive, innovate, and agile
- Strong communicator in English and an additional Asian language
Why Join Us
We provide market-competitive packages and trainings to our staff to ensure they are well-rewarded with room to excel in their career:
- Opportunities to learn and lead: we provide on-the-job trainings to ensure employees are equipped with the most up-to-date skillsets and knowledge
- - Work-life balance as a priority: we offer benefits and implement policies to help employees balance their personal and professional priorities, including flexible working hours, enhanced parental leave, pension and product discounts.
Who We Are
We are the global leader in prestige beauty -delighting consumers with transformative products and experiences, inspiring them to express their individual beauty through our high-touch offerings. We are a brand-led business and the only company focused solely on prestige makeup, skin care, fragrance and hair care with a diverse portfolio of 25+ brands sold in approximately 150 countries and territories. Infused throughout our organization is a passion for creativity and innovation - a desire to push the boundaries and invent the unexpected - as we continue the bold work of our founder Estée Lauder.
We are a values-driven organization. Our actions are rooted in the Lauder Family values of respect for the individual, uncompromising ethics and integrity, generosity of spirit and fearless persistence. Building on these core values we also abide by the following principles:
- Unwavering commitment to quality and excellence.
- Infusing creativity and innovation throughout all aspects of the business.
- Nurturing and developing world-class talent.
- Cultivating an inclusive and diverse workplace.
- Acting responsibly and caring for the communities we serve.