Regional Merchandising Allocator - Global Lifestyle
Country : Area Hong Kong
Town : Hong Kong
Category : Merchandising
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
High Fashion & Luxury
FMCG & Retail
Finance & E-Commerce
Manufacturing & Sourcing
Our goal is to be the best search firm in the Regions. We have a record of success in recruiting middle to senior management level positions located in Hong Kong, PRC and in Asia. Our edge builds on our expertise to the industries and strong business acumens. We are proud of our high standard of professionalism, continuous delivery of quality services and long term stay-close relationship with the clients.
- Global lifestyle brand, Market leader
- Great regional exposure and career development
- Double pay, bonus, dental & medical
- Responsible for managing the inventory level, allocation and analysis at store level for Hong Kong, Macau and China markets.
- Manage inventory replenishment and shipment plans.
- Monitor and analyze on KPI and performance, as well as data for new store openings.
- Liaise and coordinate with Merchandising Team and stores for trend analysis and merchandising execution.
- Work closely with Logistics Team and 3PLs for delivery arrangement.
- Prepare reports and analyses on timely basis.
Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
Self-motivated, well-organized with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Strong analytical skill, attention to details with ability to handle multi-tasks.
Proficient with MS Office; Strong in Excel (including pivot table, vlookup).
Experience in SAP will be an advantage.