Regional Merchandising Planner - Global Lifestyle(lc19062)
Country : Area Hong Kong
Region : Hong Kong Island
Town : HONG KONG
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Global lifestyle brand, Market leader
Great regional exposure and career development
Double pay, bonus, dental & medical
Responsible for managing the inventory level, allocation and analysis for retail business in Hong Kong, Macau and China markets.
Manage inventory replenishment and shipment plans.
Monitor and analyze on KPI and performance, as well as data for new store openings.
Liaise and coordinate with Merchandising Team and stores for trend analysis and merchandising execution.
Work closely with Logistics Team and 3PLs for delivery arrangement.
Prepare reports and analyses on timely basis.
- Degree holder with minimum 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in fashion or lifestyle retail industry.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Self-motivated, well-organized with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skill, attention to details with ability to handle multi-tasks.
- Proficient with MS Office; Strong in Excel (including pivot table, vlookup).
- Experience in SAP will be an advantage.