Retail Developer, IT Apac
Country : Area Hong Kong
Region : Kowloon
Town : Hong Kong
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Experience with cloud-based integration
- Skilled in developing detailed technical documentation, studies and specifications
- Ability to communicate effectively in a fast-moving environment
- A strong team-player with excellent collaboration and relationship skills
What We Offer:
We provide market-competitive packages and trainings to our staff to ensure they are well-rewarded with room to excel in their career:
- Opportunities to learn and lead: we provide on-the-job trainings to ensure employees are equipped with the most up-to-date skillsets and knowledge.
- Career development: we work with you to advance your career through short-term assignments, relocations and new experiences.
- Work-life balance as a priority: we offer benefits and implement policies to help employees balance their personal and professional priorities, including flexible working hours and enhanced parental leave.
Who We Are:
The Estée Lauder Companies is a global leader in prestige beauty, delighting consumers with transformative products and experiences and inspiring them to express their individual beauty through our high-touch offerings.
We are a brand-led business and the only company focused solely on prestige makeup, skin care, fragrance and hair care, with a diverse portfolio of 25+ brands sold in approximately 150 countries and territories. Infused throughout our organization is a passion for creativity and innovation - a desire to push the boundaries and invent the unexpected.
We are also a value-driven organization. Our actions are rooted in the Lauder Family values of respect for the individual, uncompromising ethics and integrity, generosity of spirit and fearless persistence. We are also committed to nurturing world-class talent and cultivating an inclusive and diverse workplace for employees.
There are exciting opportunities in the Asia-Pacific region. Over the last few years, APAC has become a powerhouse for growth and a core "center of gravity" for our company. We are the market leader in APAC and the region continues to lead global growth. Today, we employ more than 16,500 full time staff in the APAC region, where the company operates 13 affiliate offices and pioneering R&D facilities. There are thousands of points of sale, including our free-standing stores and e-commerce sites catering to consumers offline and online.