Velveteen offers stylish clothes for girls and boys from 0 to 14 years old.With every collection, Velveteen brings to life a timeless vision of California childhood: bohemian chic, romantic, and stylish.
Created in 2013, Velveteen has already more than 150 top-tier retail stockists across 20 countries around the world, including famous children’s retailers Harrod’s, Harvey Nichol’s, Smallable and Neiman Marcus.
The first flagship store was opened last year in Hong Kong, in the luxury shopping destination of Lee Gardens.
Velveteen is now opening their first store in London in the prestigious destination of Notting Hill and thee second location in Hong Kong will open in August.
Travel the world with us at www.velveteenclothing.com
As Retail Manager you are responsible for all aspects of the turnover and the client experience in the stores. You create an atmosphere reflecting the values of the brand and motivate SMs on a daily basis and doing daily, weekly and monthly briefings.
- Lead the sales team to achieve brand’s objectives and targets in terms of sales, profitability and service standard,
- Oversee the daily running of the operations,
- Define budget and forecast by store,
- Develop and implement strategies to maximize sales and profits,
- Work closely with Marketing team to plan the right marketing activities and CRM program to engage consumers and promote sales,
- Ensure stock level and promotional activities to be implemented in stores,
- Establish and maintain the highest standard of customer service,
- Maintain brand image and store standards are executed and maintained at company requirements,
- Coach, motivate and develop BA team,
- Evaluate the manpower planning
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in retail sales and operations management with proven sales record (in high end/luxury brands will be a plus),
- Great team management and coaching skills,
- Strong ability to drive business in a fast-paced environment,
- Experienced in managing in-store promotion and events,
- Sales driven and analytical mind,
- Fluent in English and Cantonese or Chinese spoken will be a plus.