Country : Area Hong Kong
Town : 香港
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
VF Corporation (NYSE: VFC) outfits consumers around the world with its diverse portfolio of iconic lifestyle brands, including Vans®, The North Face®, Timberland®, etc. Founded in 1899, VF is one of the world's largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations spanning numerous geographies, product categories and distribution channels. VF is committed to delivering innovative products to consumers and creating long-term value for its customers and shareholders. For more information, visit www.vfc.com.
BUSINESS TITLE (JOB POSTING TITLE): Retail Planner, Asia (6-month contract)
JOB PROFILE/GJF LEVEL:
BRAND/ FUNCTION (if applicable): Timberland
LOCATION: Hong Kong
REPORTING TO: (business title of the hiring mgr.) Retail Planning Manager, APAC
ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
Assist Retail Planning team managing store inventory to ensure inventory levels are sufficient to support financial objectives. Maximize basic merchandising category profitability by optimizing inventory supply to meet customer demand and financial objectives that result in minimizing out of stocks.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
Include but not limited to
- Review and forecast sales performance in detail with Merchandising and Finance - brand / location / category level analysis
- Evaluate stock level and sell through by location, and recommend stock allocation / replenishment / transfers
- Support in preparation of seasonal, carry-over purchase plans - 'Pre-buy' and 'Post-buy' preparation
- Initiate analysis of historical data and current trends to identify risks and opportunities on investments and recommend strategy
- Formulate and execute aged stock clearance strategy, monitor and analyse promotional activitiesWHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Bachelor's degree or above in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Retail Merchandising
- With minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Merchandise Planning gained from sizable organization(s). APAC exposure a plus.
- Excellent logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent in organizing massive data, producing insightful analysis and proposing action plans to improve productivity and efficiency
- Strong business acumen, numerical sense. Fluent in written & spoken English
- Proficient PC skills, particularly in Microsoft ExcelWHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Being a part of a movement that is Purpose led which enables us to have a positive impact on communities around the world, it gives greater meaning to the work we do.
- Working with a team of diverse and sharp minds that work with an inclusive and global mindset because our differences are what make us stronger together.
- Providing you with the best in class, work environment, well-being policies and work place flexibility that is about helping you show up and lean into life with your whole self - emotionally, physically and socially. Statement on Diversity & Inclusion
VF is an equal opportunity employer, we're committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our associates and applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability or any other legally protected factor .